ostree/atomic composes + MM update

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 19:36:03 UTC 2014

Hey --

An update on progress with the ostree/atomic work:

lmacken has written up a Fedmsg-triggered composer that runs ostree composes when repos are updated: https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedmsg-atomic-composer. As of our conversation earlier today, it's almost ready for testing in stg. We're thinking that we'll use compose01.stg for this purpose temporarily, since nothing's running on it at the moment. We'll stand up MM1 there and see if we can get it to play with the composer. The idea lmacken suggested is to inject the ostree summary data into the yum metadata, pointing repomd.xml at it (using modifyrepo). IMO this sounds like a solid plan.

That's about it for now. Another update in a few days.

-- oddshocks