Notes on Fedora Atomic TC for Beta

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 16:19:00 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Grabbed the latest test compose [1] this morning to see what shape
Atomic is in for the release.

A couple of notes:

* Boots fine
* Able to log in with cloud-init taking info via an ISO image
* Docker package present

* No kubernetes packages or cockpit packages
* Disk size is only 3GB so the image alone is kind of not-useful, since
"docker pull fedora" fails as it fills up the disk entirely

Pinged walters on IRC, he said he made changes to the json files[2] so
that we'd get the right packages, but we also need to bump up the disk
size to (I'd say) at least 8GB.

Have not tested rpm-ostree at all on this image yet.

Best,

jzb

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=7974506
[2] https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/fedora-atomic.git/tree/?h=f21
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst