Status of docker image(s)?

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 2 17:28:50 UTC 2014

Hi Vaclav,

There's been some uncertainty about the status of the Fedora 21 docker
image. More specifically, some uncertainty about which working group
"owns" the image and seeing it to completion for Fedora 21.

Per Dennis today in #fedora-cloud, I think the base WG is running with
this, but he said to check in with you.

So - is this "officially" with the base WG now, and is there anything
cross-over we should be tracking/doing in the cloud WG?

[See also the Trac ticket for Fedora Cloud WG:
https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/65]

Thanks!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst