Cloud SIG Meeting Minutes (2014-08-29)

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 3 20:58:09 UTC 2014

=======================
#fedora-meeting Meeting
=======================

Meeting started by jzb at 17:03:21 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-08-29/fedora-meeting.2014-08-29-17.03.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (jzb, 17:03:27)

* Trac tickets  (jzb, 17:07:31)

* Automatic Smoketests on Image Build  (jzb, 17:09:05)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/38   (jzb, 17:09:11)
  * LINK:
    https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/report/9?sort=ticket&asc=1&page=1
    (jzb, 17:10:18)
  * ACTION: agrimm discuss ticket #38 with roshi and report back to
    ticket/mailing list.  (jzb, 17:11:17)

* start communication/collaboration on cloud image updates  (jzb,
  17:11:30)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/51   (jzb, 17:11:40)
  * ACTION: agrimm will meet with roshi on ticket #51 and report back to
    list/ticket.  (jzb, 17:14:24)

* Process for determining when and why Docker trusted images need to be
  rebuilt  (jzb, 17:15:24)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/59   (jzb, 17:15:32)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud/Cloud_RFC_Docker_Trusted_Images_Rebuild_Policy
    (jzb, 17:16:18)

* next steps on test plan  (jzb, 17:17:52)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/61   (jzb, 17:18:06)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Roshi/QA/Cloud_Docs
    (jzb, 17:19:50)
  * ACTION: jzb to invite adamw to next week's meeting, make sure we
    have something to look over.  (jzb, 17:23:23)
  * LINK:
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Roshi/QA/Cloud_Docs/Test_Overview
    (roshi, 17:25:21)

* tracker for Project Atomic  (jzb, 17:27:03)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/64   (jzb, 17:27:13)

* crucial questions on Docker image deliverable  (jzb, 17:30:48)
  * LINK: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/65   (jzb, 17:30:55)
  * ACTION: roshi will take ticket 65 and get answers, report back, and
    probably re-assign once we know what's left to do.  (jzb, 17:42:22)

* open floor  (jzb, 17:42:35)
  * HELP: Testers wanted for new python3-boto package in updates-testing
    (gholms, 17:43:06)
  * ACTION: number80 help dustymabe on digitalocean  (number80,
    17:43:45)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2014-August/004165.html
    (dustymabe, 17:47:21)

Meeting ended at 17:57:33 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* agrimm discuss ticket #38 with roshi and report back to ticket/mailing
  list.
* agrimm will meet with roshi on ticket #51 and report back to
  list/ticket.
* jzb to invite adamw to next week's meeting, make sure we have
  something to look over.
* roshi will take ticket 65 and get answers, report back, and probably
  re-assign once we know what's left to do.
* number80 help dustymabe on digitalocean

Action Items, by person
  * agrimm will meet with roshi on ticket #51 and report back to
    list/ticket.
* dustymabe
  * number80 help dustymabe on digitalocean
* jzb
  * jzb to invite adamw to next week's meeting, make sure we have
    something to look over.
* number80
  * number80 help dustymabe on digitalocean
* roshi
  * agrimm discuss ticket #38 with roshi and report back to
    ticket/mailing list.
  * agrimm will meet with roshi on ticket #51 and report back to
    list/ticket.
  * roshi will take ticket 65 and get answers, report back, and probably
    re-assign once we know what's left to do.
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------