Weekly report (regrets for today's meeting)

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 12 16:49:24 UTC 2014

Hey all,

Just a quick update for the meeting:

- Have updated ticket #59 as mostly done (sad there's no corresponding
entry for that) and removed the meeting keyword. Some questions to
resolve, but I think just about closed. [1]

- Added ticket #74 to plan test days for the Atomic image. This is still
dependent on having the image. Added meeting keyword, but this probably
won't require further discussion today. (This was my action item from
last week's meeting.) [2]

- Have updated ticket #36. Sent a patch against the staging site that
makes a few language changes and removes the 32-bit downloads. Other
ticket was updated saying it was accepted, so this looks good. [3][4]

- Have updated ticket #64 on latest info from infrastructure / Atomic
meetings. We are now producing Atomic images regularly with the test
composes - oddshocks has volunteered to step in and help with patching
compose scripts as needed to add Atomic to dailies, etc. More info in
the ticket, but things are looking good. [5]

- Added ticket #75 to track "state of" article I agreed to write to
coincide with alpha release.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/59
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/74
[3] https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/36
[4] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/267#comment:25
[5] https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/75

Please let me know if I've missed anything. Matthew is empowered to
accept action items for me if there's something reasonable that I can
help with to keep things rolling.

Thanks,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst