Fedora 21 Alpha RC testing request

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 17 14:37:09 UTC 2014

On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 11:33:07AM +0200, Haïkel wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I have been testing the base & atomic images on openstack, so far, so
> good ! I'll do later libvirt.
> From last meeting, I understand that jsmith will be handling the testing on AWS.
>
> Few things:
> * matrix has not been duplicated for Atomic, since Base and Atomic are
> *very* different images, it should
> * sshd is not a good use case for base service manipulation test case
> (really ;) )
>
> Regards,
> H.

Are the same testcases used in base applicable to Atomic images? If they are
then we can just add a column to the Base validation page. However, if there
should be new testcases created to cover the rest of Atomic, then we should
go ahead and write those and perhaps create a different page for Atomic like
I've created for cloud [0].

I know that we'll block on the base cloud image, but is my understanding
correct that Atomic isn't something we'd block release on?

--
// Mike