Updated Atomic alpha w/Bash update(s)?

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Fri Sep 26 01:11:07 UTC 2014

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014, at 06:43 PM, David Gay wrote:
> > I'm doing a new compose now, and it does have bash-4.3.24-2.fc22.
> > (Which, AIUI, may not actually fix everything per
> > https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/test/2014-September/122976.html
> > ...but we'll keep the trees flowing)
>
> Hey -- any chance you can send me the Koji IDs for the createImage tasks
> when they're done? Then I can register new AMIs.

There's two steps.  First the tree is composed, that's:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/run-pungi#n40

Then imaagefactory runs using that as input:

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/releng/tree/scripts/build-cloud-images#n37

At the moment, my understanding is the scripts are only run manually for
Alpha/Beta/RC type situations.  AIUI someone in infrastructure would
have to kick off the compose tree, and then anyone with createImage
privileges could use it as input?