Screen in F22 Atomic?

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Fri Apr 17 17:19:13 UTC 2015

+1 for just tmux and +10 for every unneeded package you can take out
of Atomic and out of the Docker base image. ;-)

'nano' instead of 'vim-minimal'?

Of course, I'd love to see the Python run-time disappear from
"minimalist" systems too - you pretty much have to have 'gawk', 'sed'
and one of the shells so your command line is Turing complete even
without a "scripting language".

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:21 AM, Micah Abbott <miabbott at redhat.com> wrote:
> I was a casual user of 'screen' and made the switch to 'tmux' after learning it was the only option in Atomic.
>
> Took me about a day or two to get comfortable with 'tmux' and I find it much more useful than 'screen'.
>
> Another +1 to just 'tmux'
>
> -Micah

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.