Screen in F22 Atomic?

Lars Kellogg-Stedman lars at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 18:50:31 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 01:30:29PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> needing cloud-init or grubby. For host images, I think the best
> approach might be to make a minimal python package (possibly a parallel
> one rather than splitting the existing one) with _just_ the modules
> installed needed to run those programs.

And as a side benefit, a dedicated system-python that was separate
from /usr/bin/python would also help prevent the "help I upgraded
python and broke my entire system" problem that often crops up.

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars at redhat.com> | larsks @ {freenode,twitter,github}
Cloud Engineering / OpenStack          | http://blog.oddbit.com/