Rescheduling this weeks Blocker review meeting

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 18 15:20:02 UTC 2015

Hey all,

It seems the lack of sleep from Flock caught up with me Sunday night and I didn't wake up in time
to run the blocker review scheduled for Monday morning. We currently have 6/7 proposed blockers
for Beta and Final, so I think it will still be good to have a Blocker review this week. Does
this Thursday (2015-08-20) at 16:00 UTC work for people? If there's a better time, please
respond to the test list and we can find a better window to run the review.

Thanks!

Mike Ruckman