[DISCUSS] Making Atomic the cloud edition

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 19 22:17:21 UTC 2015

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 02:59:00PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> qcow2 downloads are roughly half-and-half. I don't have stats for
> ec2-click-to-launch (because I forgot to ask for them.) And, the

This is averaging a little more than 10 a day, combined base and
atomic. That's after spambots are filtered out. It's kind of a pain to
sort out which are atomic and which aren't, because it just has the AMI
ids - I'll look at it broken down by that later. This just shows us
when someone started the launch process, not whether they have an
actual account and do anything. It also doesn't reflect usage very
well, because for anyone serious, they'll copy the AMI ID and then use
the API to launch.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>