nightly fedora 22 composes

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Fri Aug 28 14:31:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,

we have set up a process to do a compose nightly for Docker base image, Cloud
Images and Atomic installer isos based on Fedora 22 the results will land in

http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/ in a directory 22-<date>/

These composes should be the basis for the two week deliverable. One thing I
would like to do but we will need to figure out how best to do it is to have a
report come to the cloud list when the compose is complete and give some
useful info like kernel version, docker version, kubernetes, version etc.

Regards

Dennis