Fwd: Fedora 22 Changes Completion deadline in one week - 2015-02-24

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 14:13:26 UTC 2015

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Fedora 22 Changes Completion deadline in one week - 2015-02-24
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:39:28 -0500 (EST)
From: Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com>
To: devel-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org

Greetings!
Fedora 22 Change Checkpoint: Completion deadline (testable) is in
one week - 2015-02-24 [1] and we're getting closer to this date.

Other important milestones are scheduled for this date:
* Alpha Freeze
* Software String Freeze
* Bodhi activation point

At this point, all accepted changes should be substantially complete,
and testable. Additionally, if a change is to be enabled by default,
it must be so enabled at Change Completion deadline.

Change tracking bug should be set to the MODIFIED state to indicate
it achieved completeness.

Fedora 22 is strictly time based release and we want to adhere to the
schedule. Incomplete and non testable Changes will be reported to
FESCo for 2015-02-25 meeting.  Contingency plan for System Wide Changes,
if planned for Alpha (or in case of serious doubts regarding Change
completion), will be activated.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/Schedule

Jaroslav