Consider adding etcdctl to Fedora Atomic Cloud 21 rpm-ostree

Steven Dake sdake at redhat.com
Thu Jan 1 17:00:53 UTC 2015

Colin,

First off, Nice job on Fedora Atomic - I'm liking what I see :)  A
fairly complete uOS for container launching.

I'm not sure if your aware, but there is no etcdctl in Fedora Atomic
Cloud 21 images.  This wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't quite
know how to configure flannel without the etcdctl tool.  I guess I could
work around it possibly using curl, but it sure would be nice if etcdctl
were just in by default.

Does anyone on the list know how I could use curl to do the same job of
configuring flannel?  If so, I'd super appreciate the information.

The downside is the binary file is 7MB in size.

Thoughts?

Regards
-steve