EC2 cloud image size

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Sat Jan 3 00:46:44 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hey -- I actually solved this problem during the holidays. Lowered the size to 3 GB as suggested. There just haven't been any new builds that have gone through, and I haven't cut a new version just yet anyway (due to the holidays). It's no problem for me to send someone a list of fresh AMIs of the F21 cloud build with the lowered size tomorrow, if someone can toss them on the official website, as well. But yeah, this is all done. Just had to tweak two numbers is all.

-- oddshocks