EC2 cloud image size

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 21:33:35 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Regarding this, I've published a list of new F21 cloud x86_64 base AMIs -- in both HVM and PV -- to this list[1]. These AMIs have been registered with our minimum size requirement, 3 GB. Much smaller than the previous 12 GB registrations. Hopefully, this solves everyone's issues for now. If desired, I can send out a list of fresh Atomic AMIs with the lower 3 GB requirement, too. That email was mostly an announcement that base images are now available in HVM, though.

[1]: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2015-January/004831.html

-- oddshocks