Fedora Activity Day at SCALE (Atomic & Cloud)

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 03:03:32 UTC 2015

You know what, I didn't realize you were planning on having the FAD on
Sunday. The one we're planning is on Thursday or Friday, which is the day
they generally give away space to projects for doing events like our FAD. I
apologize that I missed you planned on doing the FAD on Sunday. I'd love to
hear the results.

Cheers,

herlo