EC2 cloud image size

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Sat Jan 31 02:44:58 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

The AMIs need to be updated on the web team's side. I'm told I'd probably have to send a patch in rather than get commit access. I'd like to provide them with a list of entirely fresh AMIs with the smaller volume size, including the new base HVM images. Do we have someone who's looped in with the web team (maybe robyduck?) who can manage this? I could write a patch myself, but I've looked at the code and I'm unfamiliar with the particular templating language and JS used on that area of the page, and also, we need a new button/selector/something so that users can choose paravirtual or HVM when they select "Fedora Cloud base". I figured the implementation of that new button/selector/whatever should be left up to the web team.

All that being said, if someone can connect us to the web team on this one, I can send out a fresh, signed list of AMIs to this list. From there, the web team can update the page with the new AMI IDs however they see fit.

-- David