/usr/bin/ps missing from fedora:22 docker base image

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 7 16:25:58 UTC 2015

Le 7 juil. 2015 18:20, "Brian (bex) Exelbierd" <bex at pobox.com> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> It appears that /usr/bin/ps was dropped as it was an indirect dependency
in f21.  Can we put it back?  If this was a purposeful decision, can
someone point me at the thread as I couldn't find the discussion.

Looks like a bad idea, you don't need it in a container.

> The dependency chain, for those interested was:
>
> procps needed by initscripts needed by dhclient|ppp needed by
NetworkManager needed by rolekit needed by
fedora-release-server|generic-release-server needed by generic-release
needed by fedora-repos needed by fedora-release