/usr/bin/ps missing from fedora:22 docker base image

Brian (bex) Exelbierd bex at pobox.com
Mon Jul 13 10:15:11 UTC 2015

Update:

After the fedora-cloud meeting last week, I was asked to create a ticket:

https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/112

and a wiki page outlining the idea of ultimately getting our image to be
as minimal as possible:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bex/docker_image_reduction

Comments are appreciated.

regards,