[cloud] #112: Ultimately reducing the tools installed in the Fedora docker image, but first getting messaging and expectations right

Fedora Cloud Trac Tickets cloud-trac at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 13 21:06:41 UTC 2015

#112: Ultimately reducing the tools installed in the Fedora docker image, but
first getting messaging and expectations right
-----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  bex                    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by bex):

 Matt, this is one of the ideas that got discussed, a "Fedora Lite" vs.
 "Fedora Heavy".  I would further that by saying that when we get the
 layered build service, we should have a use-case basis for the various
 image types, otherwise we risk creating something that is chock full of
 stuff no one wants together.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/112#comment:3>
cloud <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud>