[cloud] #112: Ultimately reducing the tools installed in the Fedora docker image, but first getting messaging and expectations right

Fedora Cloud Trac Tickets cloud-trac at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 14 00:28:36 UTC 2015

#112: Ultimately reducing the tools installed in the Fedora docker image, but
first getting messaging and expectations right
-----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  bex                    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by mattdm):

 My point was that "Fedora Heavy" ("Fedora Docker Image, with Batteries
 Included!") could simply be a layer on top of the Lite version, rather
 than a whole separate base.

 If that was already the plan, never mind me -- carry on!

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/112#comment:4>
cloud <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud>