[cloud] #112: Ultimately reducing the tools installed in the Fedora docker image, but first getting messaging and expectations right

Fedora Cloud Trac Tickets cloud-trac at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 14 03:46:37 UTC 2015

#112: Ultimately reducing the tools installed in the Fedora docker image, but
first getting messaging and expectations right
-----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  bex                    |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new

Comment (by bex):

 Matt, I must confess my ignorance.  I am not sure how to distribute a
 layer via a registry.  If you mean that we will have the "lite" base image
 and a second image that starts with "FROM lite" - then yes, we are on the
 same page.

 I believe the current plan though is for a single "heavy" image until we
 are ready with the build system and the use cases.

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/112#comment:5>
cloud <https://fedorahosted.org/cloud>