Fedora 22 is out, Fedora 23 is coming :)
kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:50:32 UTC 2015
Thank you everyone for a great Fedora 22 release. Things are stable now,
before we can understand we will be in the alpha freeze for Fedora 23.
So this is a good time to start working on the new features list for Fedora
23. 23rd June is the last date to submit a new system wide change
for Fedora 23, 11th August is the alpha release for Fedora 23.
Below I have written few points which came up in different discussions.
Please feel free to comment/add/delete in this thread.
* Better user documentation for cloud. We need something better than
* Notification of pending updates in the base image. After login the
user should get a motd message saying which all updates are pending (I
have worked on this part time before).
* Reduce the base cloud image size (we also have
* testCloud (pushed back from Fedora 22 change list).
* https://github.com/vmware/tdnf this might help us to go another step
closer to remove Python stack from the cloud image.* Having a better
* workstation to cloud story (came up in the last week's meeting).
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer
Director @ Python Software Foundation
More information about the cloud