Fedora 22 is out, Fedora 23 is coming :)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 11 18:30:30 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 11:05:25AM -0700, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> 3. I see no need for a separate "cloud hosting" install medium that's
> any different from Server. A cloud host *is* a server.

I know we've had this conversation before. Fedora Server is, largely,
addressing the more traditional server model, where each machine serves
a unique purposes and is carefully maintained. Fedora Cloud is
addressing the emerging cloud computing world, and provides a base for
deploying scale-out applications.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>