Fedora 22 is out, Fedora 23 is coming :)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 11 20:51:03 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 04:48:37PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Agreed — that's where the idea of having a dozen or so images
> preconfigured with popular runtimes makes sense. But an image with
> _all_ the runtimes doesn't.

And that said: if we _do_ decide to make Fedora Atomic the primary
focus, those runtimes would be docker images, with the runtimes as
layers (see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Layered_Docker_Image_Build_Service)
on the docker base. (Although for provisioning speed, we _could_
even then consider shipping various images with those images
preloaded.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>