draft of Every-two-week Fedora Atomic Host change proposal

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 16 23:46:14 UTC 2015

Fun fact — you can't use "biweekly" in any useful way, because it means
both once every two weeks *or* twice a week. So dumb. I guess I could
have said "fortnightly", but Atomic is supposed to conjur futuristic,
sciency images, not Ren Faire.

Anyway, a draft for your feedback, commentary, and etc.:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Two_Week_Atomic

It's a wiki, so feel free to just fix any blatent tyops or whatnot, and
*definitely* feel free to sign up as a co-owner for any part of the
work you'd like to help with or take responsibility for. You'll note
that I signed myself up for "cheerleading", so that's taken... we'll
need people to sign up for actually doing stuff, too. :)

(I'm going to post this to the atomic-devel list at Project Atomic,
too. Note that in the change proposal I suggested using that as the
contact email for the change — that's not meant to exclude any of the
awesome people here, but I figured if we're breaking this out from the
main Fedora Cloud edition, it made sense for it to have its own list,
and rather than invent a new one, decided to point to the existing one.
If people here think something else would be better, that's fine with
me!)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>