[Vote] Retire 32 bit images

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Wed Jun 17 04:44:15 UTC 2015

Absolutely, positively get rid of the 32-bit images! Moreover,
institute some kind of measurement program so the good folks who work
their hineys off making and testing this stuff know what people are
actually downloading / instantiating / building on!

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:02 PM, David Gay <dgay at redhat.com> wrote:
> For some time now, there's been discussion of ending production of 32 bit cloud images. Dusty's been kind enough to create a ticket regarding this matter[1].
>
> Thoughts on this? +1/+0/-1? There could be a reason that we shouldn't stop producing 32 bit images that someone hasn't voiced yet. We can discuss during the meeting this week, as well.
>
> -- David
>
> [1]: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/106#comment:2

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.