Results of Go/No-Go meeting

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 5 17:58:33 UTC 2015

Hey fellow cloud folks, it was decided at today's Go/No-Go meeting [0] that
we're not ready for Alpha release. RC1 proposal is in and should finish
sometime in the next 8 or so hours - then we'll commence testing (for
some of us, over night) in order to re-evaluate where we are for another
Go/No-Go meeting tomorrow.

So if you happen to be up and able to test during that time (around 3:00
UTC, by my estimation), it would be great. We especially need someone
with access to an openstack instance that can run v3 qcow images.

Thanks!

[0]
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-2/2015-03-05/f22_alpha_gono-go_meeting.2015-03-05-17.00.txt

--