TC8 AMIs, and other good news

David Gay dgay at redhat.com
Thu Mar 5 19:02:28 UTC 2015

Attention, civilians:

I have attached for you a list of standard AMIs for F22 Alpha TC8. Test away.

Also, this will hopefully be one of the last times I need to manually write these down and email them to you. At long last, the latest AMIs should soon appear on the releng-dash[1], under Cloud Images. When a successful image is built, the AMI ID and other info will be listed there, similar to the other sections. The dash will soon load faster, to boot[2]. Of course, you'll still be able to find the AMI IDs in their corresponding fedmsgs, as well.

Finally, I resolved a problem with Ansible (my mistake) that was causing our automatic TC builds to fail. Things should now be working as normal. Thanks to threebean for notifying me of the error.

-- David

[1]: https://apps.fedoraproject.org/releng-dash/
[2]: http://threebean.org/blog/revisiting-datagrepper-performance/