Atomic 2 week releases

Matt Micene nzwulfin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:42:17 UTC 2015

Is there a possibility of an Atomic Edition that doesn't shift the Cloud
Edition focus away from being a good base?  Atomic is a specialized case
for general cloud workloads, and containerizing everything probably won't
be a near time thing.

But then, I don't know what constitutes criteria for a top level edition vs
a spin.

-Matt M