Atomic 2 week releases

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Mar 13 18:16:41 UTC 2015

On 03/13/2015 02:04 PM, Michael P. McGrath wrote:
> I get that there are several offerings that Fedora has, I don't feel
> compelled to list them all on projectatomic.io to people who likely won't
> have the information to make an informed decision anyway.  We pick one
> for them, give a few word description on what it is, and set them loose.

But people will find the Fedora offerings through other channels, then
wind up on ProjectAtomic and wonder why the documentation there doesn't
fit what they have (as one example).

I'm not arguing against the alignment of Fedora == newest, CentOS ==
stable, RHEL == Supported. I'm saying I think it would benefit us all to
align on one Atomic offering from Fedora rather than having competing
Fedora-based offerings that are going to be misunderstood / hard to
clarify.

(Not to mention dilute efforts w/r/t testing and promotion between
Fedora and Project Atomic.)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Project Atomic Doer of Things