Testables for beta TC2

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:33:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015, at 03:03 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>> Are there test scenarios somewhere? I can't figure out how to get a
>> working image from the Docker tarball.
>
> We don't have automation for upload to the Hub AFAIK, and no do we have a distribution-specific registry (though I think we should).
>
> (A few minutes pass)
>
> Ok, so things here are...suboptimal.  Here's a script you can use:
>
> https://github.com/cgwalters/fedora-docker-image-import

Is that doing something different / using something different than the
image linked in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Results:Fedora_22_Beta_TC2_Cloud?rd=Test_Results:Current_Cloud_Test

?

(That also lists all the various tests that can be run, though I'm not
sure if there is additional stuff above and beyond that is
docker-specific.)

-Robyn