Testables for beta TC2

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Mon Mar 16 22:44:31 UTC 2015

Thanks!! I'll be on this about 22:00 PDT! ;-)

P.S.: You shouldn't need upload automation. Just set up a Github or
Bitbucket repo with the README and Dockerfile and tarball, then create
an autobuild repository on Docker Hub. Whenever the git repo changes,
Docker Hub will rebuild the image.

I'll put up a sample on the znmeb account at Docker Hub once I get
something working.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM, Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015, at 03:03 PM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
>> Are there test scenarios somewhere? I can't figure out how to get a
>> working image from the Docker tarball.
>
> We don't have automation for upload to the Hub AFAIK, and no do we have a distribution-specific registry (though I think we should).
>
> (A few minutes pass)
>
> Ok, so things here are...suboptimal.  Here's a script you can use:
>
> https://github.com/cgwalters/fedora-docker-image-import
>
> We'll get Koji fixed to do something more useful by default.

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.