Testables for beta TC2

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 18 19:40:07 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 03:12:12PM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> Oh, good. For a minute, I thought I had imagined that we had asked for
> Atomic & Cloud and was going to feel very bad.

Still needs someone to create the kickstart file. It looks offhand that
just copying fedora-cloud-atomic-vagrant.ks to
fedora-cloud-base-vagrant.ks and replacing "%include
fedora-cloud-atomic.ks" with "%include fedora-cloud-base.ks" _may_ be
all that's needed there. In fact, I'll go ahead and do that now.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>