Fedora Cloud Docs

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 12:11:15 UTC 2015

On 03/19/2015 01:14 AM, Pete Travis wrote:
> So, as I'm working on some tooling for a new Fedora Docs site, I'd like
> to know what would get *you* into writing about Fedora Cloud.  In the
> most direct sense, it's a question about markup and delivery, ie a
> collection of markdown or reStructuredText files in a git repo.  In a
> broad sense, anything along the lines of "I would write docs for using
> Fedora Cloud, if..." would be great.

Most of the writing I do is in Markdown. Git + Markdown would be optimal
as far as I'm concerned.

If a majority of folks who'll contribute are partial to some other
flavor of light markup, I can go with whatever, but would prefer *not*
Docbook or MediaWiki. Let's please do something with git to make life
much easier.

Thanks for bringing this up!

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Project Atomic Doer of Things