Fedora Cloud Docs

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Thu Mar 19 12:24:58 UTC 2015

On 03/19/2015 08:20 AM, Kushal Das wrote:

> 1. Syntax is almost like markdown.
> 2. It has more features targeted towards devels.
> 3. If we maintain in a public git repo, we can use a service like
> readthedocs.org to build and publish the docs, we can have it in the way
> of https://docs.djangoproject.com
> 4. Many developers in the infra and apps teams are Python users, so they
> know/use reStructuredText already.

How about we create a ticket in Trac and ask everybody to vote w/in some
reasonable timeframe?

I'm pretty easy, as long as it's something reasonably easy to learn and
can be edited in Vim and other folks will use, I'm happy. The farther I
get from my usual workflow (Linux + git + vim) the harder it'll be for
me to contribute easily.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Project Atomic Doer of Things