Fedora Cloud Docs

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Wed Mar 25 05:36:29 UTC 2015

Docker image is built -
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/znmeb/tech-writing/. The source is
on GitHub at https://github.com/znmeb/Fedora-Dockerfiles/tree/tech-writing/tech-writing.
This is a branch on a fork of Fedora's Fedora-Dockerfiles. If the
project wants a pull request, let me know and I'll send one. It's
probably too late to get this into the F22 fedora-dockerfiles package.

Contents: python-sphinx-*, pandoc-*, FlightCrew and Calibre for ebook
wrangling and a few command-line utilities. At some point when I stop
having fun with Project Atomic on Windows Hyper-V I'll update this for
F22.