Testables for beta TC2

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb at znmeb.net
Tue Mar 31 22:25:18 UTC 2015

Is there going to be a new Atomic image soon? I've done pretty much
all I can with TC2 - I got everything working except Cockpit, which
doesn't seem to be in the image.

On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 03:40:07PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> > Oh, good. For a minute, I thought I had imagined that we had asked for
>> > Atomic & Cloud and was going to feel very bad.
>> Still needs someone to create the kickstart file. It looks offhand that
>> just copying fedora-cloud-atomic-vagrant.ks to
>> fedora-cloud-base-vagrant.ks and replacing "%include
>> fedora-cloud-atomic.ks" with "%include fedora-cloud-base.ks" _may_ be
>> all that's needed there. In fact, I'll go ahead and do that now.
>
> But someone who is a feature owner should check that it actually
> works, make any necessary changes, and sync with releng so it starts
> getting built as part of the test candidates!
>
> --
> Matthew Miller
> <mattdm at fedoraproject.org>
> Fedora Project Leader

OSJourno: Robust Power Tools for Digital Journalists
http://www.znmeb.mobi/stories/osjourno-robust-power-tools-for-digital-journalists

Remember, if you're traveling to Bactria, Hump Day is Tuesday and Thursday.