Draft for post for Cloud test day.

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Mon May 4 21:28:28 UTC 2015

On 05/04/2015 05:14 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> I've updated the pages to link to latest composes (Beta RC3 for atomic
> and TC1 for cloud). If anyone wants to share using social you can
> share the linke [1] or retweet [2]. I haven't been lucky enough to get
> anyone to approve the post for fedoramagazine so I just posted on my
> personal blog.

oh, damn ... I didn't realize/remember we're doing this on the 7th.
That's super-close. I went ahead and published this.

We need to get some tweets up on Project Atomic & Fedora, etc. too.
Please poke me tomorrow if I haven't done that by early morning.
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst