Few success points for today''s council meeting

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon May 11 05:52:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Steven has asked for an update from the cloud WG for the presentation
in today's council meeting. I have writeen down few points below,
please correct/add more points as you think.

* We have a reduced image size now, splitting up the kernel with a
cloud focused base kernel was helpful for this.
* We have an improved Docker integration. The official Docker image is
now being generated on koji, and the same is being pushed to the
Docker hub.
* Using fedimg we now have an automatic build and upload of Amazon AMI(s).
* We can convert a cloud image to server image if required.
* We have documented steps to regenerate cloud images locally with
help of Imagefactory toolchain.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer