Docker mysterious behavior in F22

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Sun May 17 23:18:05 UTC 2015

On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 06:40:31PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Sun, May 17, 2015 at 06:38:59PM -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> > I think we really need to get a new Docker rpm in to F22 atomic before
> > we ship. One thing that I found this weekend is that /run/ is mounted
>
> Uh oh. Is there a bugzilla bug? Please propose it as a freezeexception.
> (Can't be a blocker since atomic is nonblocking.)

So. Some new information. Looks like there is a new docker in testing [1]
that does not have this problem. We need to add karma to this. Please test
and upvote/downvote!

Matt should I still open a bug for this issue so it can be proposed as
a freezeexception?

[1] - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-7836/docker-1.6.0-3.git9d26a07.fc22?_csrf_token=983cc3108828b687120fb1371d9135857591629c