Becoming comaintainer for Fedora-Dockerfiles

Bohuslav Kabrda slavek at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 09:30:21 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> > On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 4:01 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda <slavek at redhat.com> wrote:

So I talked to pingou and here's the result:
- Pingou actually has an evil plan to propose deploying a pagure instance at pkgs.fedoraproject.org. This means that *all* fedora packages would get a nice web interface with PRs and such. So if this happened, the dockerfile repos would automatically get that too. (IIUC pingou is still working on some remaining pagure features needed for this, so a formal proposal hasn't been made yet)
- The problem with Github login is that people without Fedora accounts haven't signed the FPCA. It'd probably be technically possible to have such users sign FPCA in pagure, but pingou was concerned about code duplication and other weird problems that may arise from this solution - I do agree with him on this one. We should probably just require people to create FAS account in this case and sign the FPCA while creating it.

--
Regards,
Slavek Kabrda