f23 final release annoucement

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 21 14:33:02 UTC 2015

See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F23_Final_release_announcement#Fedora_Cloud

I'd like the annoucement to be mainly targeted at new or casual users.
Details and tech stuff should go into the release notes. Here, for each
of the editions, I think we want just

 - the quick elevator pitch ("Build scale-out computing with...")

 - a one-liner describing the most exciting new things (probably Atomic
   focused?)

 - an action statement — "Download or launch a Fedora Cloud instance to
   get started with the next generation of computing today....

except, not necessarily those words. What words *should* I use?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>