RC6 vagrant images are indexed in atlas - please test

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Wed Oct 28 19:33:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

We will be indexing our vagrant images in Atlas for the F23 release.
We'd like to invite people to try it out with the RC6 vagrant images
that I just recently indexed in atlas. Right now these images are in
my own repository, but on release they will be under the fedora name
so just imagine s/dustymabe/fedora/ in the instructions below:

For cloud base:

vagrant init dustymabe/23-cloud-base; vagrant up --provider libvirt
or
vagrant init dustymabe/23-cloud-base; vagrant up --provider virtualbox

For atomic host:

vagrant init dustymabe/23-atomic-host; vagrant up --provider libvirt
or
vagrant init dustymabe/23-atomic-host; vagrant up --provider virtualbox

Let me know what you think,
Dusty