RC* Atomic images are broken

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Thu Oct 29 21:50:23 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I tested the vagrant-libvirt atomic image. I'm unable to apply a
provisioning script from my Vagrantfile. Vagrant can't copy my script to
the VM, apparently because /sysroot/tmp has more restrictive permissions
here than it did in the f22 image, 755 vs 777.

a bit more info here:

http://fpaste.org/285008/14461527/

Regards, Jason