Cloud deliverables for F23

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 4 22:27:05 UTC 2015

On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 01:40:54PM -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Can someone in the Cloud WG please respond here?
>
> It seems surprising not to see the list of AMIs in this list, for
> instance, but there are probably other deliverables that need to be
> here.
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields                                http://paul.frields.org/
>   gpg fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717
>   http://redhat.com/   -  -  -  -   http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/
>     The open source story continues to grow: http://opensource.com

Hey Paul,

We discussed it in our last meeting [0] and opened a ticket on our trac [1].
I should have responded here so people knew things were moving. Sorry
about that.

The ticket is up to date and I've also updated the wiki page. Just need
the final sign off.

[0]
https://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2015-09-02/fedora-meeting-1.2015-09-02-17.00.txt
[1] https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/118