text for getfedora.org website

Ryan Brown rybrown at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 13:18:21 UTC 2015

On 09/14/2015 03:22 PM, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> Hello,
>
> During the last meeting we talked about the text for gofedora.org. The
> current text is good but I suggest something on more positive note.
>
> Current text:
> Fedora Cloud provides a minimal image of Fedora for use in public and
> private cloud environments. It includes just the bare essentials, so
> you get enough to run your cloud application -- and nothing more.
>
> Proposed text:
> Fedora Cloud provides a minimal image of Fedora for use in public and
> private cloud environments. It includes just the bare essentials
> making it very light on resources, so you get enough to run your cloud
> application.

That looks great, there is a small tweak that I'd like though.

Proposed alteration to proposed text:
Fedora Cloud provides a minimal image of Fedora for use in public and
private cloud environments. It includes just the bare essentials
making it very light on resources, *but* you get enough to run your
cloud application.

Just replace "so" with "but" in the last clause.

-Ryan

--
Ryan Brown / Software Engineer, Openstack / Red Hat, Inc.