Mo's proposed fedora atomic logo

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Tue Sep 15 19:48:18 UTC 2015

On 09/15/2015 02:23 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> https://mattdm.fedorapeople.org/misc/newfedoratomiclogomockup.png
>
> With Fedora Atomic Host as primary, the current Fedora Cloud logo would
> be still used for the Cloud Base image, but would probably be
> de-colored (see the non-Edition logos on https://arm.fedoraproject.org/
> for an example).
>
> Feedback? I think it looks great.

The Atomic logo looks great! One thing...

I don't see the Fedora Cloud logo? I know we agreed to focus on atomic
but I didn't think we were completely getting rid of Fedora cloud
branding? I thought Atomic was simply going to sit under "cloud"
umbrella. If I am a user and I come to a page with those three
logos/labels on it I would ask myself "which one of these do I click on
to get the Fedora Cloud Base image?"

Dusty