Mo's proposed fedora atomic logo

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 15 21:10:17 UTC 2015

> If I didn't already know about the cloud base image as its own
> WG and such, I would have looked for it as a variant of the Server
> product.

It makes sense (that's why we support the cattle-to-pet scenario), but
server folks are focusing towards a different segment.
If you read about bimodal IT (thanks Gartner for feeding me with funny
buzzwords), server is focusing to traditional IT (mode 1) and cloud to
agile IT (mode 2).

Depending how things evolve around containers, we might consider that
cloud should solely focus on Atomic and maybe transfer ownership of
the classic image to server WG. But this is too early for considering
this.
After all, we decided to make Atomic primary to boost it, and refine
our story around it.